Terms & Conditions
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that you have downloaded the correct Software for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software to your device. The Company reserves the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Application and/or the Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used.
By using the Software or the Application, you agree that:
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake bookings;
- You will not use the Service, the Application and/or the Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
- You shall not contact the third party automotive service provider for purposes other than the Service;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You shall not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to the third party automotive service provider;
- You will not try to harm the Service, the Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from the Company;
- All trade marks, trade names, service marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos in Website/Mobile Application are owned by the Company or their respective owners and must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company.
- This Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the products, technology and processes contained may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by the Company or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights other than as set out in this Policy. Your use of this Website/Mobile Application and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
- You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
- You acknowledge and agree that only one (1) account can be registered on one device;
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You will only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use;
- You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing users;
- You shall be fully responsible and liable for all charges and payment due to your communications services provider to access the App and the Services including but not limited to telephone charges and internet/data charges;
- You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the Service operates on;
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis; and
- Despite the Company making every reasonable effort to display information on the Website/Mobile Application accurately, some slight errors or variations may occur infrequently. As such, any clerical or other errors or omission in any information issued by the Company (including on the Website/Mobile Application) shall be subject to correction at any time without any liability to the Company.
- You acknowledge that the Company may establish general practices and limits concerning use of Website/Mobile Application, including without limitation the maximum number of days any uploaded Content will be retained on Website/Mobile Application, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Website/Mobile Application servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Website/Mobile Application in a given period of time.
- You agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Website/Mobile Application. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive.
Every Service On the Go with SERV comes with seven (7) days after sale warranty, while other Services will be in accordance to the respective Provider warranty terms. You must alert the helpline of the respected Provider if any problem arises during the warranty period except for Service On the Go, which should be directed to the Company helpline.
You will be entitled to free repair or maintenance services of the vehicle and free replacement of parts (the “Service”) subject to terms and conditions herein for Service On the Go. The limitations and exclusions that we warrant for Service On the Go are as followings:
- normal wear and tear of the parts usage, which does not affect the functionality or performance of the Service;
- malfunction, loss or damage to the Service by any person other than the Company authorised personnel arising from or in connection with:
- abuse, tampering modification and disassembling of the Service;
- negligence and /or misuse of the parts (including but not limited to operation outside parts’s specification and/or instruction manual);
- transportation or delivery of the Service
- malfunction, loss or damage to the Service cause by acts of god or any other force majeure event;
- Parts with its serial number removed, defaced, damaged or altered;
- Parts used in the Service different than the one recommended by our Service Advisor and according to your selection.
- your breach of these terms and conditions or any provisions of the sales and purchase agreement of the Service (as the case may be) ;
- Parts purchased or provided by yourself or third parties;
All replaced components, parts or other units of the vehicles from Service On The Go shall be our properties.
- SERV reserves the right to impose any charges, fees or subscriptions (“Charges”) for the use of certain Services, if such Charges are required. Some Services may be chargeable as indicated on the App and in any accompanying Terms and Conditions.
- The Company accepts by cash, bank transfer or credit or debit card ("Card") subjecting to the selection of Service. You will be asked to enter your card details and the name and address of the card holder when you place your order. Card details are not seen in full or stored by the Company, but are passed to the card processor, which will then check your details.
- Please ensure that the expiry date on your payment card is after the scheduled booking date of your order. Payment is taken at the point at which your booking is scheduled, and in the event that the payment card has expired, the Company will be unable to take payment and fulfill your order.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the order if the Company cannot obtain payment.
- Any problems that arise during the payment for the Service On The Go & Drive In should be directed to email@example.com. Payment problems for other Services should be directed to the respected Provider.
- The company is 100% committed to protecting your security and privacy, and has made every effort to ensure that the transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
- The company does not have access to your full card details at any time. When you input your card details at the point of sale, the card processor retains your card information and issues the Company with a unique token identifier with which to process the cost of your order against your card, or issue refunds.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep your order details secure but, in the absence of its own negligence, the Company cannot be held accountable for any loss incurred if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website/Mobile Application.
- You may cancel your request, subject to agreement and charges defined by SERV, SERV Providers or third party service providers.
- The cancelations will be in accordance with SERV's refund policy. If you need to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Support contact line or SERV’s third party service provider in regards to the Service.
- If we cannot provide the service your because of a problem with your vehicle, including damaged screw, bolts and nuts, cracked oil filter cap, broken oil filter housing, wheels seized on, damaged locking wheel nut keys, leaked oil pan and unable to find suitable space surrounding office or residential building, a RM 50.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Refunds for Service On the Go will be subjected to SERV's refund policy. Please refer to the respective refund policy for more information.
- Refunds for other Services should be directed to the respective Providers and will be subjected to Provider's refund policy.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including without limitation any loss of materials or data, interruption of service or wasted expenditure) howsoever arising out of your use of this Website/Mobile Application, the online service, the Service and/or the goods, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation. The foregoing limitations shall apply regardless of theory under which such cause of action is brought, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise.
- The App and/or the Services may be used by you to link into other applications, websites, resources and/or networks worldwide. SERV accepts no responsibility for the services, and you agree to conform to the acceptable use policies of such website, resources and/or networks. You agree that your use of each website, webpage and service is also subject to the terms and conditions, if any, contained within each website or webpage or attached to any products or services of these third parties. You shall comply with the said terms and conditions and fully indemnify and to hold SERV harmless from and against any claim resulting from your breach of any of the said terms and conditions.
- The information contained in the Website/Mobile Application has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Goods you order are suitable for your specific purposes. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided as part of your Website/Mobile Application Order.
- The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from your use of the Goods, incompatibility with your vehicle or any misuse or alteration of the Goods.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Website/Mobile Application Conditions shall limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The Company does not warrant that this Website/Mobile Application will be uninterrupted or secure, or that this Website/Mobile Application will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The company makes no representations or warranties as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of this Website/Mobile Application or the service.
- It is your sole responsibility to make all efforts to ensure your App is up to date. The Services and in particular, Charges are periodically updated and you should check the App and the Services regularly to ensure that you have the latest information. You should also ensure that you download the most up to date version of the App and the Services.
- SERV will hold no liability for any service rendered by the Provider. Any dispute, discrepancies, etc will be between you and the Provider.
SERV User’s Terms & Conditions was updated on July 10, 2020 SERV has the authority to update these Return & Refund Policy at any time and any amendments may be made without notice to you. We recommend you always be updated with this Terms and Conditions. By proceeding to access or utilize Our Services after those corrections or changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. In the event that you don't consent to the new Terms and Conditions, you may stop using the Website and/or Our Services.
All of our rights are reserved.